“Next time you smile, ask yourself these questions…”
If you’re not happy with your smile, take the smile analysis test, one purpose of which is to make you aware that a smile consists not only of the front four or six teeth, but all teeth and gum tissue that show when the lips are in a smiling position.
There are a number of ways to analyze your smile. Below is a simple list of questions using each approach that you can do on your own in the convenience of your own home.
- Are you self-confident about smiling in front of other people?
- Do you ever put your hand up to cover your smile?
- Do you feel you photograph better from one side of your face?
- Is there someone you think has a better smile than you?<
- Do you look at magazines and wish you had a smile as pretty as the model’s?
- When you read a fashion magazine, are your eyes drawn to the model’s smile?
- When you look at your smile in the mirror, do you see a minor defect in your gums or in one of your teeth?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- Are you satisfied with the way your gums look?
- Do you feel you show too many or too few teeth when you smile?
- Do you think you show too much or too little gum tissue when you smile?
- Do you wish you had longer or shorter teeth?
- Would you prefer wider or narrower teeth?
- Are your teeth too square or too round?
- Do you like the way your teeth are shaped?
If the answer is “YES” to any of these questions, you may be a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry.